1. We believe that you have the right to understand how your information is stored and used. We require that sites linked to our Site contain a notice identifying their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties or the content of linked sites, although we do encourage you to read the applicable privacy policies and terms and conditions of such parties or web sites.
Information You Provide Us
In general, you can visit imagineframing.com without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. If you choose to order and create an account, and are 16 years of age or older, we will collect your name, date of birth, email address, and street address along with other information you may choose to submit, and you will choose a password as part of the registration process. If you make a purchase on our Site we will also ask you for additional information including the credit card number and expiration date, billing address, shipping address, name on the account and telephone numbers for the billing and shipping addresses ("Credit Card Information").
Use of Information
1. We sometimes use aggregated data (independent of any personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes. This information includes what areas our users visit most frequently and what services they access most often. This information helps us develop a better site that is more useful and accessible to you.
2. We may use your information internally, among other things, to offer our own or third-party products and services that we think you may find of interest, but only Imagine framing, its subsidiaries and contractors involved in distributing the offers or providing the products or services will have access to your information. Our subsidiaries and contractors will be required to use any information we provide them only for that intended purpose.
3. We may use your email address to contact you to respond to your inquiries or to provide information on products or services to you. You can elect not to receive emails from us either by so indicating at the time you register, "unsubscribing" to an email you receive or by contacting us as indicated below.
Opt-Out, Access, and Security
1. If you do not wish to receive offers or other notices from us in the future, you can "opt out" by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this policy. We will try to complete your request as promptly as possible.
2. We use industry-standard, established security measures in place in our physical facilities and in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are designed reasonably to protect information contained within our systems from loss, misuse or alteration.
2. However, we are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any non-public information that you provide us. If there is information that you wish to protect from disclosure to others, do not provide it to us.
This site is owned and operated by imagine framing. If you have any questions or suggestions with respect to this policy, or if you wish to ask us to delete, correct, or show you your information as provided above, you can write or call us as per our contact us page.
Effective Date: October 25, 2011